Student Engagement and Support Cell
The Cell is headed by Asst. Prof. Akanksha Shrivastava and Asst. Prof. Priya Mondal The purpose of this Cell is to engage students in various co-curricular activities and focus on skill development at various levels. The Cell organises activities such as debates, research paper writing competitions, orientations on case summarization, agreement drafting and review, preparing Newsletters etc.
The Cell is also responsible for handling social media accounts of Balaji Law College, Pune. The Cell members have been actively maintaining the Facebook page, Instagram page and YouTube accounts of the institution.
Apart from the aforesaid, the Cell members are consistently on their toes covering and supporting every event and activity organised by the other Cells in the institution.
In case of queries contact us at email@example.com
Members of the cells are :
- Saloni Aher – B.A.LL.B. V
- Priya Hogle – B.A.LL.B. V
- Tanya Sahay – B.A.LL.B. IV
- Sayma Khatibi – B.A.LL.B. IV
- Preksha Jain – B.A.LL.B. III
- Vaishnavi Murthy – B.A.LL.B. III
- Satyajeet Kamble – B.A.LL.B. III
- Shivanjali Kande – B.A.LL.B. II
- Arpit Anand – B.A.LL.B. II
- Srushti Bhisikar – B.A.LL.B. II